Saturday, May 1, 2010

Bagels and brunch at Terra Bakery, Hayes Valley, SF.

The new Terra Bakery and Cafe! I've been sooooo excited to try a bagel here! Yay!

Traditional Lox breaky with a toasted onion bagel. I couldn't really tell from this how great the bagels here are, but this dish was wonderful. The onions were so fresh and delicious. I don't think there were enough capers or smoked salmon, and I prefer this dish open-faced, but other than that, it was a great sandwich.

I'm pretty sure we ordered the lemon ricotta pancakes, but I'm pretty sure we got the normal pancakes... That or they are reaaaaaally skimping on the lemon and ricotta. I think they just got it wrong, which is fine. We just ate it and it was fine, nothing spectacular though. The sausage was great though and so well browned!

I'll be back to try just a bagel with cream cheese. I hope they are a real bagel shop and have veggie cream cheese!


No comments:

Post a Comment