Saturday, May 22, 2010

Bday Brunch 1: La Boulange, Hayes Valley, SF.

Mmmm! Everything in the case always looks so fantastic.

I LOVE those mini baguette sandwiches! For a size reference, next to them on the right are normal sized chocolate Madeleine's! Those baguette sandwiches were the cutest!

When you order a normal coffee it comes out in this bowl! Love it. We got a chocolate snickerdoodle and it was amazing.

This was AMAZING. It was a savory veggie croissant of some sort.. soooooo yummy!

This quiche was NOT delicious. Bland, a bit too eggy and just very disappointing. Still a fun brunch though! :)

Thanks so much, Christina!! Now off for a little shopping and then my 2nd birthday brunch! Haha--what can I say, my friends know brunch is my favorite! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment