Sunday, May 9, 2010

Pizza, beer and a movie with my girls.

Pita bread and marinara sauce.

Toooooppings: red onion, red bell pepper, Italian basil, Cowgirl Creamery fresh mozzarella.

My pizza. :) Hahaha.. I had to make mine pretty, of course! I used garlic, mozzarella, artichokes, red onion, basil and olives.

Trinh's pizza: garlic, mozzarella, basil, red bell pepper, red onion, artichokes, toasted pine nuts.

Kat's pizza: garlic, mozzarella, basil, red bell pepper, red onion, artichokes, toasted olives.

Into the oven!

Unfortunately, not our best pizzas.. We didn't cook them for long enough, the marinara sauce we used was too watery and the mozzarella was bland, even for mozzarella. :( It was still fun though!

Ginger beer! I thought it was going to be great.. but it was harder than cheap whisky going down--far too gingery. I mixed mine with a little water and it was much more drinkable.

Anyway, we had the pizza and beer and watched The Blind Side. Fun night!

No comments:

Post a Comment