Thursday, May 27, 2010

Pizza craving, Mythic Pizza, Lower Haight, SF.

Photo posted by Jim L on Yelp.

I was at the amazingly fabulous pub quiz at Mad Dog In The Fog, when I got a sudden pizza craving!!! This happens.. semi frequently. Hahah. I ran over to Mythic and grabbed a slice of the "San Francisco". This was recommended to me by a friend and it was all right, but not my favorite. I think next time I want to do a "make your own" with feta, eggplant and sun-dried tomatoes. I don't know about you, but that sounds really yums to me! Haha.

I do have to note one more thing.. they have this big bottle of hot sauce, and I think it's watered down Tapatio. I know my Tapatio and it seemed like it was that, but a lot more runny and when I tried it on the pizza it wasn't spicy so that also leads me to believe that it's watered down Tap. Not cool! Sacrilege! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment