Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Post Dr. Nakamats Japanese dinner at Sushi Boom, Lower Fillmore, SF.

Ahhh! The Inventiona of Dr. Nakamats! Amazing film! Hilarious and quirky and entertaining. It was playing at the great SF International Film Festival 2010. View the trailer here! After watching this, I was starving, and definitely up for some Japanese!

We decided to bypass Japantown Center and head to Sushi Boom! I'd been meaning to check out their bento box, since I couldn't last time. I got the salmon teriyaki, which is $8 for lunch, and $13 for dinner! Still a great deal because you get miso soup (not pictured) and then all of this! Everything was pretty good, too--great even for the deal!

We also got this roll--the Volcano roll--which came out hot. :( I don't really like hot sushi rolls and neither of us thought it would come out hot. V disappointing. I don't know why, it didn't add anything to the roll and I really think it would have been better cold!


No comments:

Post a Comment