Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Grocery List: bacon, blue cheese, strawberries.

What to make with bacon, blue cheese and strawberries? I always have a few things on hand, but then if I go out and buy a few items for a recipe I want to try, or if something is on sale, I like to come up with a few different ways to prepare those ingredients. I got a big thing of strawberries because they were on sale, and I got bacon and blue cheese (not normal items for me) for a recipe I wanted to try (bacon blue cheese guac).
  1. Bacon blue cheese guacamole. Have with taco salad and huevos rancheros.
  2. Bacon blue cheese burgers.
  3. Bacon broccoli salad.
  4. Blue cheese dip for sweet potato fries.
  5. Strawberry vinaigrette dressing for strawberry blue cheese salad.
  6. Strawberry orange lemonade.
  7. Strawberry sorbet.
  8. Frozen sweetened strawberries.
Very exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment