Thursday, May 6, 2010

Simple, delicious Italian at Tommaso's, North Beach, SF.

Caprese salad. Under the basil leaves were four mozzarella balls, too. Very yummy.

Our waiter, serving us some cheesy slices!

Pepperoni pizza with Kat's beautiful smile in the background! ;) Very, very good pizza. The sauce is super flavorful, there is tons of cheese and yummy, crispy little pepperonis. The crust has the most amazing texture, too--mmmmm!

After watching the devastatingly thin models (that's just an observation!) at the amazing Academy of Art 2010 fashion show, of course Trinh, Kat and I decide to go out for pizza! Haha. I'd heard so much about Tommaso's, but didn't think I had ever been. Turns out it's the darling little restaurant I went to almost 10 years ago for my friend Sophie's birthday, while I was studying at Cal! Crazy. Such a great place. I want to go back and try their other pizzas soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment