Sunday, May 9, 2010

Burger and shakes at Gott's (previously Taylor's), Ferry Building, SF.

Bacon and cheddar burger on sourdough. This was my first Taylor's (Now Gott's) burger and it was pretty fantastic. :) I chose the sourdough burger because it sounded like a nice bread to burger ratio, and enjoyed liked it. The sourdough wasn't as sour and flavorful as I had hoped though. Their normal buns are these very yellow egg buns. I definitely want to try it next time.

My old roommate, Trinh, this tiny little Asian girl walked up and ordered a double cheeseburger, fries and a strawberry shake. Hahahha.. I love it! Look at that burger!

I had a strawberry shake, too--very good. Their shakes are pretty awesome, but I don't know. Call me a small town gal, but $6 for a small shake?! Not okay. At least at most diners with a $6 shake they'll give you a big shake and the left overs..


No comments:

Post a Comment