Thursday, May 27, 2010

Sushi fail at Mikaku, Union Square, SF.

Okay, this place gets points for presentation, but that's it. We were going to use a Restaurant.com gift certificate my friend purchased in January and apparently they stopped honoring them in February. You think they would honor the ones purchased before February, but no. We were starving though so we decided to give it at try anyway.

I'd never heard of this place, which isn't a good sign from the get go.. and then the waitress wasn't knowledgeable about sushi. We asked a couple questions and they weren't answered. Then the sushi we got was dry, flavorless and just nooooot good. :( Well, it's on the DO NOT GO list.

*Note: The combined bad food + bad service has really led me to just write this place off. I don't feel the need to list what we ordered! :( I really think the restaurant is just poor quality, and it takes quite a bit for me to say that.


No comments:

Post a Comment